If the form does not load correctly, please click here.
In accordance with state law, the following statements must be true in order to make a contribution:
- You are a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident.
- This contribution is made from your personal funds, not being provided to you, or reimbursed, by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
In addition, please note:
- Minnesota state law requires us to collect and report your name, mailing address, occupation, and the name of your employer if your individual donation exceeded $200 per calendar year.
- State law prohibits lobbyists registered in Minnesota from making a contribution to a candidate for the legislature during a regular session of the legislature, unless the contribution is made to a candidate in a legislative special election.
- The maximum amount an individual may contribute to a candidate is $1,000 between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020.
- Contributions are not tax deductible for state or federal income tax purposes.
Donate by mail
If you would prefer to contribute by mail, you can write a check out to “Relph for MN Senate” and mail it to PO Box 93 St. Cloud, MN 56302. Please make sure to include your full name, address, employer, and occupation, as required by state law.
Political Contribution Refund (PCR)
Minnesota residents are eligible to be reimbursed for contributions of up to $50 (or up to $100 for married couples) through the Minnesota Political Contribution Refund (PCR) program. Eligible individuals will be mailed a contribution receipt (Form EP-3) and an application. Please note that you must sign and mail the included paperwork to receive your reimbursement.